We provide help and support for people in Rotherham, Doncaster and North Lincolnshire who are experiencing:
- Panic attacks and phobias
- Depression, including pre and post natal depression
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Non-severe eating difficulties.
If you think you may be experiencing one or more of the above, please arrange an appointment with your GP, or contact your nearest IAPT service directly for more information.
Following an appointment with your GP, you may be referred for an appointment with one of our workers, who will carry out an initial assessment of your mental health. Dependent on your symptoms, you will be offered different forms of therapy, and from here you can decide which one you feel is best suited to you.
If, after our initial assessment we are not the right service for you, we will aim to find you the appropriate service and provide all the necessary information you may need.
- Source of Referral: You are referred by your GP, yourself or by another healthcare professional
- Primary Care-IAPT: Receive your referral and arrange an appointment with a member of the team
- Appointment-Initial Assessment: You will conduct an initial assessment with a step 2 IAPT worker
- Treatment begins: At step 2 or step 3 of the stepped care model (dependent on your needs)